Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Current obsession: Joan from Mad Men

Over the Easter break I decided to dedicate my free time to seeing what all the Mad Men fuss was about. LOVE IT!.
I instantly fell in love with Joan Holloway... you know, the sexy secretary. Now that is a girl who knows how to strut. No one struts like that anymore, publicly at least, (I do it when I think no one is looking). Anyway... I think if I was working at Sterling Cooper with her we would have gotten into some trouble at the office drinks and our hair would have looked awesome! So now every morning now when I am getting dressed for work I say to myself WWJW (What Would Joan Wear).

2 comments:

  1. so does that mean when we meet for lunch tomorrow, you'll be sashaying out of the lift wearing a below-the-knee pencil skirt with killer heels and a pussy bow blouse?!!? hmmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Yes it will!

    ReplyDelete