Monday, July 26, 2010

Would you have surgery to look like a Kardashian?

Everyone knows how much I want to be a Kardashain but I would never get surgery to look like one (I did get hair extensions and I do try and dress like Kim sometimes but surgery is taking it to another level)

A fan of Kim's would though, she tweeted Kim saying "I'm getting head 2 toe plastic surgery nxt week 2 look like @kimkardashian so my husband won't leave me. He worships her "

Kim promptly replied with "Pls dont. Ur husband should love u 4 who u are! Don't try 2 b someone else. Im sure u are beautiful inside &out! Just as u are"  and Don't change yourself for anybody but yourself...be happy with who u are! Someone will appreciate and adore u just as you are.


Kim with her Wax work (whats with the rock likeboobs?)

No comments:

Post a Comment